Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ways that we all are a part of the world...

So- today it was raining. I love the rain on my window, sitting cuddled up in my bed and just hearing it fall. The wonderful fresh smell that slips in the open window. It makes me feel like we are all connected, that somewhere else around the world there is another girl; having the same experience somewhere else.

Hallie came over for dinner last night; I was rather pleased with the Salmon I prepared. It was a little dry- I need to stop buying the pre-cooked frozen kind and using recipies that are assuming you are using fresh fish. Eh- it was still good. The soup is still one of my favorite parts of life- it's fresh and wonderful.

The world is inundated with Valentines day, and I can help but wonder how it is that this year I am so alone- first time in many years. At the same time, I really do know that I'm not 'alone.' I have people who love me, care for me- keep that in your heart.

No comments: