Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Adjusting and back in LA

So, I promise, posts for everyone!

I'm back in LA, trying to adjust to JetLag. I just can't even get over how hard it is to try to adjust back to this time zone.

I'm in my office, trying to get a handle on all the work I have to do...it's just a TAD BIT overwhelming.

I miss my friends in Israel, I miss vacation, and I miss being able to think.

I'm so pleased, at the end of the day, about the trip that I had. It was a TREMENDOUS and wonderful adventure. I'll start to post pictures either later today or tomorrow. Wow- I can't believe it's over.

On another note- credit card companies charge A LOT of money for a single screw-up. $80 because I tried to pay my bill and failed. that sucks!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Welcome back! I was getting worried.