Friday, November 9, 2007

Only one today, at least on this blog

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Today has been a bit crazy. I had a few meetings in my office, and suddenly there were people everywhere, noises, crazy amounts of staff members. It was actually more people doing work in my office than I've ever seen before.

Occasionally I like the busyness. I was thinking to myself how great it might be to have a job such as an ER social worker. Where you're working the whole day. Solving problems, getting out there, etc. But then I remembered how much those people do. How much work it must be. How tired they must get, and, at the end of it all, how depressing it would be to take children away from their mothers...

I've been thinking a lot about where I want my career to go. If anyone has any thoughts, please don't hesitate to speak up. I would love to take one of those office placement tests. Try to figure out exactly what I am looking for in a career and in an office.

Like I said, all suggestions welcomed...


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

What other blogs do you post on?

I think you should have a job where you interact with people, do some type of design/creative work, and have a fairly informal reporting structure.

My $0.02.