Thursday, January 31, 2008

Helllo hello new job new work

taOne would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

So I started the new job, and as you can tell from my lack of posting things have been fairly busy. I'm starting to wrap my mind around what my job is, what the elements of the park are, and how I can best do my job and make things work.

I'm trying to make sure that I get here BEFORE my boss, and leave after him. I'm working more hours, but I'm happy. I get to go to dinner after work, go to lunch during work, all those regular things.

My job is a little more about preparing documents, and taking notes than I'd like, but overall a good transition. I feel like I can do this job, but that it will be a continuous challenge for me.

Sorry there aren't many details. Some of it's because things are proprietary, and some of them are because I just don't have the time.

All my love-


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I hope you'll still tell us a few things about work from time to time?

Best of luck with the new job!