Thursday, April 10, 2008

Another day of theme park magic

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I really do love my job. There are a lot of moments when I don't really do things, but I love when I do. I love being involved and alive and really investing in my life.

I am happy with my weekly activities. I still find that I don't have enough time to spend with friends/people, but I'm happy with the people I do spend time with and the interactions I do have.

I'm pleased with my life. I wish I paid less for health insurance/auto insurance, but all of that will come with time. I'm really quite content with life... does that make me weird?


Print Page

1 comment:

will said...

i'm content but wish i weren't, as i'm worried it will lead to stagnation