Thursday, February 5, 2009

Contemplation

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Work has been a bit crazy this week, I wonder if it'll get better or worse before May.... this is the worst time it's been in a few months, thank g-d people are tolerating me... Yeah Go To Vail, congrats on your 1-0 win...Interviewing prospective students takes a lot of time, I sure hope my ratio of they got in is better than last year... I'm not that suprised that she was able to climb into the front-loading washing machine... What are you doing for Valentine's Day... Top chef really isn't as exciting this season, Stephan is just to good to make the show any real fun... America's Next Top Model starts up again this month, thanks for that Rustin!... Is the recession going to make it really difficult for me to get a car loan?... The Hyundai Elantra, any thoughts?...Late night bathtime conversations are great, until you wake up the next morning with still wrinkly hands and feet...Co-workers shouldn't walk away from you while you're in the middle of a conversation, especially when you're just trying to collaboratively solve a problem... Should protocol dictate purchase power?... I wonder if I'll ever use AutoCad again, I sort of miss having that software under my belt as a tool.


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I really, really miss AutoCAD, and Google Sketchup isn't much of a substitute.

For Valentine's day I'm attending classes at an SCA event and picking up a friend at the airport. Highly romantic, eh?