Thursday, July 15, 2010

Long time

I started this blog so many months, maybe even years, ago. I wanted a place where I could share my thoughts... be honest about my feelings.

When I started this, I was a college student who presumably new it all. I needed a space to share the things I thought I couldn't tell anyone.

Now, I'm married. To the man of my dreams... who I think is even mentioned here... somewhere.

Now, I've finally figured out that if you need a place to share your thoughts, it should be with your family, your friends, your husband. If you can't say it to the people it will impact, then chances are good there is something wrong with your thoughts...

either a.) they are hurtful to the other... well then you need to own them, or dismiss them.
b.) people will dismiss them... well, then you're friends and family aren't committed, or you haven't figured out how to properly communicate.

I don't know that I need this space to share these thoughts anymore. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing here.

I was posting regularly... now that I'm not... where should I take this?


One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- MePrint Page

5 comments:

Gridley said...

Well, some of us like to hear your thoughts but aren't always around to chat. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey there, lovely post and blog. I will for sure add it to my reading list. O meu nome é Diogo Marques, e sou um fotógrafo profissional na cidade de Coimbra. Faço todo o tipo de sessões fotográficas: books de moda, gravidez, recém nascidos, casamentos, baptizados, desporto, concertos de música, e imóveis (apartamentos, residências, hotéis, etc). Se quiser seguir o meu trabalho pode ver os seguintes links:

Diogophoto.com
Diogophoto.com/sobremim
Diogophoto.com/portfolio
Diogophoto.com/blog

Pedro Luzograal said...


Portugal is a Racist country that is not just living in the past but adopting Nazi-style tactics to promote anti-Spanish,
anti-Brazilian, anti-black, anti-Angolan, anti-Mozambique etc. Racism and attitudes rather than focusing on the fact that
it's economy is in total ruins. These Xenophobic tendensies arise in poor, uneducated and backward countries when tough
economic times and sky-high unemployment rates hit hard. Granted, the low educational levels and 50% of the population
living below the poverty line tend to speed up said processes.

The extreme right Nazi party of Portugal known as the PNR (Partido Nacional Renovador) has bombarded the country's media
and has commenced anti-Spanish, anti-black and anti everything else Xenophobic propaganda campaigns on You Tube. Amongst
their favorite topics are gaining back former colonies such as Macao, East Timor, and even lands ceded by them via treaties
to other countries such as Olivenza (which has been fully Spanish for hundreds of years) and the Islas Salvages that were
stolen by them from Spain during the Spanish Civil War.

There need to be mechanisms in place to combat this PNR threat that is prevalent in the poorest European Union country and
there needs to be a will both from within the current government and the uneducated citizenry to stop this negative activity
before the country spirals into a Freemason chaotic paradigm.

Full Interpol investigations are underway to stop the many cadres who spend their time in cyber cafes promoting Xenophobic
and Racist behaviours. Clinical psychologist Dr. Hermano Fuzeta has noted the following regarding the issue:

" Given the deteriorated economic state, and the non existence of meaningful employment opportunities, the already ignorant
Portuguese man slides back into the primitive state of Ignorance; that is genetically marked and more so pronounced in the
Azores Islands where Xenophobic and delusional behaviour has been enjoyed for centuries. Moreover, reliving the past allows
the diseased state of mind to feel powerful worthy, and able to cope with the culturally impoverished surroundings and
reality of a sinking National identity "

Yang Kuo said...

Well, some of us like to hear your thoughts but aren't always around to chat. :-)


เย็ดสาว

Aaru Garg said...

The great Hindu Festival Dussehra 2017 is going to held on 30th September.
Be ready to celebrate the festival of good over evil.