Saturday, February 3, 2007

Might Possibly be the worst date ever- not quite sure how it could have gotten worse?

A horrible ridiculous date- not something I even really enjoyed. It started with me being early, to a restaurant that had no real bar. I tried to relax. Then we eat dinner, with his sister. Conversation flows from what they are doing tomorrow to any reasonable topic that all three of us could talk about. Incredible. The meal finally ends, and I have to pay for my own food. Shouldn't be that upsetting, but in honesty I wouldn't have gone if I would have known I had to pay for myself. GRRR.

So- today- a new day. I found out my sister is ENGAGED. Thank goodness that NO ONE knows about this blog- or I would be in the BIGGEST trouble ever. Oh my g-d I'm not ready for this.

Soccer. I love soccer. Today we won, there was a penalty kick and I amlmost lost the game, but in the end, we TOTALLY won it all.

YEAH ME! I can DO LIFE! I can DO THIS!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Even though I'd been expecting it, for, well, years really, when my sister got engaged it still shook me. Being at her wedding was quite surreal as well - though that was partially the fact that I was the only groomsman but there were three bridesmaids.