Friday, February 2, 2007

The Jewish Dating Service Strikes again

So, I get a call today at around 2pm. It's Jon Delima (sp), asking me if I want to get together with him, his girlfriend, and his girlfriends brother. Wow- talk about an interesting set-up. For about 15 seconds I wondered if saying yes was the 'right' thing to do. Should I be free on a Friday night on such short notice...I did have plans- Chabad house, but eh.

I'm excited about my new girl group. So far, things have been a LOT of fun, with new people, exciting occurences, and fun!

Here's to a fun night, a new person, and a good outlook- here's to being 22 and REVELING IN IT!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

It is certainly possible for a guy to make out with a girl just in order to have sex with her. In fact, I know guys who've done it. I guess what you're really asking is does it make sense that HE's doing that? Well, I've never met the man, so I have no opinion.

I don't think telling him how you feel makes you weak. It may put you in a weaker position for the moment, but I think you're also forcing him to respond, and to think about how he feels about you.

A friend of mine said that "love is two fish fishing for each other." If that's true, someone has to bite the hook, or nothing will ever happen. Maybe that makes the person who bit the hook weak, because now the other can reel them in or not, as they choose, but maybe it makes them stronger. They BIT the hook. They DID something.

Maybe I should call myself "randomguywithrandomresponses"...