Friday, May 4, 2007

how quickly the world changes..

What a strange, strange world we live in. One day, I'm zipping along, feeling pretty good, having a ball...the next I'm roommate less, trying to understand and deal with things quickly.

It's amazing to me how many other people's simple choices affect my life so much...how their decisions to do something has such a grand effect on me.

I'm happy to say that I got offered another job...one that I REALLY wanted to take. I wish that people were valuing me with what I thought I was worth. I also confirmed that things here at this job are certain to get exciting in the next year or two...the more I think about it the more I realize that it might not be totally out of the question for me to stay here...

I'm having a great time with life...activities, plans, movies, dates, parties...

My parents leave for Europe- so exciting. It's sort of nerve-racking, me with no lease and them leaving the country. Eh...I have to deal with life sometime...right??

4 comments:

Gridley said...

What happened with your roommate?

Congratulations on the job offer! You're ahead of me - I've never gotten a job offer while I had a job. :-)

David said...

whats the gig?

Raising Them Jewish said...

It was at the Phoenix Theatre. I was really excited, it just didn't work out...

Raising Them Jewish said...

AKA- David- the one I called you about...