Friday, May 25, 2007

Women can be really stupid...aka PMSing SUCKS!

I was writing this whole diatribe about my last few days. It boils down to:
  1. Star Wars ROCKS! Even sitting there for 17 hours.
  2. my roof SUCKS! I just want the leaking to stop
  3. I am bitchy sometimes...snarky is also a good word for it (thanks Allie)
  4. Matt is still horrifically depressed and confused about Dave. He called me last night to 'apologize' for being unemotionally available. I think he knows when I'm almost to fed up to care.

Waking up today things are back to relative happiness. While Michelle is moving, she's really not that far away, and I think that I might be able to maintain a relationship with her. The house will be empty for a while, but I think I can make it a home again.

Happiness- should it really be elusive....?

4 comments:

David said...

Shouldn't it be "emotionally unavailable?"

Gridley said...

"All the world is a great wheel, ever turning, ever returning.
Without pain there can be no pleasure, without sorrow there can be no joy..."

Its not much, but its all I've got right now. I'm pretty messed up myself.

Raising Them Jewish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raising Them Jewish said...

Yes, is should...