Friday, June 29, 2007

I hate thiefs!

So, last night after kickball, and after the bar I come back to find the window of my car SMASHED IN and my GPS gone! Not only my GPS, but my favorite sweater, my new orange bag, and some of my random personal effects.

WHY DID YOU STEAL MY ORANGE BAG! It's not anything really special...I just REALLY loved it! It was so useful. I JUST BOUGHT IT!

And my sweater! YOU TOTALLY SUCK! I HATE YOU! I loved that sweater...I really did. It made me look great, some of my best pictures are of me in that sweater.

Dude- you are the stupidest person ever. Why did you have to take what didn't belong to you. What did I do to you. That GPS was a gift..AND I CAN'T AFFORD TO BUY A NEW ONE! The irony of it all- I got lost on the way home. How pathetic!

GRRRRRRRRRR..... where ever you are...I hope that it electrocutes you!

3 comments:

Gridley said...

A friend of mine had her car stolen. When it was recovered, she found that they had stolen some of her dice. Yup, the things with numbers on them that you roll.

I don't understand thieves.

Sorry your car was broken into. :-(

David said...

was it a built in?

Raising Them Jewish said...

No, and unfortunatley I don't have renters insurance...:-(