Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Trying to Blog- I promise

So, I've decided that I need a little more structure to my blog. To try to take some of the pressure of coming up with something interesting to write off of myself. Shockingly enough, especially to those of you who know me well, I DON'T always have something to say. I should rephrase...I always have something to say, we all know this...I just don't always have something to write.

From now on I'm going to try something new:
Monday: Weekend report
Tuesday: Decorating/Martha Stewart I like to do cute things Tip day.
Wednesday: Random Day
Thursday: Random Day
Friday: weekend report.
weekend: probably no posting- but who knows!

So...since it's Thursday...

I read about 12 blogs a day. From those about 9 of them are for friends of mine. I hate to say it, but those 9 blogs provide the least consistent posting. I know, none of them are doing blogging as a job, but seriously people. For some of you it's been MONTHS!

The other blogs I read certainly run the gamit. Not quite sure how I found most of them, but they provide a decent amount of fun for any given day. They range from a Jewish Cartoon blog to PostSecret and cupcakes and mothers. For some reason Mother's in Alaska. These blogs provide me with interesting thoughts, interesting ideas, and a good sense of the blogging world. I LIKE to be involved in their lives. I LIKE knowing that there are other people out there doing as many, if not more, stupid things then I am.

I really want to make my apartment look cute....I think perhaps part of this evening's activities will include measuring things, and trying to use whatever internet resources I can to get some cute ideas....

No comments: