Monday, July 23, 2007

Almost there...so close I can taste it

This weekend was a little brutal. I keep trying to arrange to meet with all of my friends before I leave the country. Needless to say, this just meant that I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

I spent Friday night partying with the kickballers...I gashed my leg causing a wonderfully terrible bruise... Then I abandoned all hope of party and left to read Harry Potter. At 6am I finally finished and went to sleep.

Soccer on Saturday was a good game- 0-0 score, but a really good game. It was quite contentious, but no nastiness. Then back home, and to a pool party. The pool party was lots of fun, a good group of people. I keep getting myself into situations where I become friends with people through someone I'm interested in. Hmmm.... I had a good time, but I did leave my sunglasses there. grrr....

Then I did laundry...yeah! Slept finally by midnight.

Then it was off to my parents house. Boy do I love them. I really, really do. It's occasionally frustrating, but Daddy did buy me a wonderful dress at Ann Taylor. And I did get some sandles finally...woot!

Then it was a long drive home, cleaning of the room, and sleep. ...wonderful sleep.

I GO TO ISRAEL IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS!

No comments: