Monday, July 9, 2007

Friday: Shabbat dinner and Shul with my cousin Joseph and his family. The dinner was wonderful, some of the best chicken I've ever eaten. Then home to intercept my couches. YEAH FURNITURE! It was Rachel's brithday, so we were celebrating with drinks and some of her friends.

Saturday: Shopping for my trip, the Norton Simon museum, Transformers the movie, and then dinner at Il Fornaio. I think it was a fun day, and I got a 'lot' accomplished. I'm pretty psyched about my boots, even though they were $100.

On Saturday night my roommate needed to move my car out of the way. Unfortunately I was in a movie, therefore I didn't hear her call. At 10:00 when I am listening to my messages I get the first one from her: "I need to go to work, and your car is in the way. Please give me a call." I continued listening to my messages and recieve another from her: "So, I tried to use my car to push your car out of the way. I ended up damaging my car, but your car is fine. So, i'm not going to work tonight, but don't worry, your car is fine."

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! She tried to USE HER CAR to PUSH MINE out of the way. It's in first gear, parking break up... WOW!

She tried to 'polish' it out. I know I should take to a repair shop and have her pay to fix it, but I feel really bad.....thoughts???

Sunday: Breakfast at Roscoe's with my roommate and Matt. I love their food. if you don't know about it, it's fried chicken and waffles. Don't knock it tell you've tried it. Then laundry and finally a movie with Mike on my new couches. YEAH!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Congrats on the couches - they do seem to make a residence more of a home, don't they?

I think your roommate is rather more clueless than average about cars, which is saying something. I would definately take it to a mechanic - that's possible damage to breaks, gearbox, transmission... probably a lot of parts I don't know about too.