Tuesday, July 10, 2007

A list of things that shouldn't ever happen in an office: (if they happen in yours, the tip for today is to quit!)

-Electorcution while plugging in a lamp....poor Amy.

-Water flooding causing the cockroaches to scurry up the stairs on your heels. Now that's just plain gross.

-Having the gay professor decide that because he's gay he can come up and grab your breasts...please tell me that dosen't happen elsewhere.

-Taking tylenol daily to try to drown out the headache caused by the incessant crickets that escaped from the biology lab.

-Being attacked by a garage gate- yes, trying to close on your hand, your legs, your body parts. Oh what fun...

Yup- I love my office!

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Y'know, I'm pretty sure it is still sexual harrassment even if he's gay.

And while I don't know about California, I do know that in Pennsylvania that would count as assault.

Seriously, virtual hug.

Do you think needing a sweater in the office daily despite outside temperatures of 80+ degrees is a bad thing?