Thursday, July 19, 2007

Funks, skunks, hunks and junk

Don't you hate it when all of a sudden life sucks. It's like the world stops turning around you..

I swear my computer clock is broken. It's been 5:48 for 15 minutes now. I'm trying to be good, not leave work early... it's so HARD.

I wish I was able to go play kickball tonight. I'm not sure why loosing this season is making me so angry, but never-the-less, I'm PISSED

I hope that Life the bar on Wilshire is good. The Yelp reviews are pretty crappy.

Sex is nice. I have to admit that even when I'm not totally enjoying it, I do feel better the next day.

Why am I afraid to put my name out there on this blog? People who read it know who I am. Who cares if I'm saying not so great things about work, or life. Do I have to pretend like the people I talk about who read it don't know who I am?

I wish this guy who had Rustin's old phone number lived in LA and was older than 21. I don't date down. Though his cute little text message telling me I'm HOTT was nice!

Is it okay for me to be a little terrified of the fact that I have NO idea where I'm going when I get done with my tour in Israel. I looked into Tel Aviv Hostels...looks like I should be okay. Eilat is a little more of a problem. Here's hoping for the best!

Is keeping your passport in the hotel really the best option? How many copies of my driver's license do I need?

I want to smile more- and be able to write funny. I just can't do it. Yes, stupid things happen to me, but somehow telling them in typing makes them sound drab...

I'm so bored... I'm not supposed to be at the bar until 7pm... any suggestions...?

2 comments:

David said...

Candace, I really wouldn't let people reading your blog know your name is Amy. I've been writing mine for a while now and really wish I had used Bob, or James or DBtheTD or something. So my advice to you Susan is just to keep your name to yourself.

Gridley said...

Wait, you think I know who you are?

I just read this blog because you talk about sex and I enjoy living vicariously.

I've actually never heard someone I trust tell me to leave my passport in the hotel. Not put it in a pocket, sure (I've generally felt keeping it on your person, but not easily accessible was best - tucked into a zipped or inside pocket, say).

I'd be happy to give you advice on writing funny if you think I write funny. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest you bother asking me. :-)