Thursday, July 19, 2007

Other funny women make me laugh... A LOT

It seems that I've been doing fairly well with my blogging everyday (every WEEK day) ambition. I have been posting more on other's blogs, getting my name (and my terrible pictures of Ratatouille) out there. Now that I've done all this work... I'm about to abandon my blog for almost a WHOLE MONTH.

So... I want some guest Bloggers. I haven't quite figured out how to work this out. I thought about making posts, with day titles and the guest bloggers name, and they would come and write a LONG comment.... but that seems a little strange.

I guess there is a way to give people writing privileges. I have to admit that scares me a little. Who knows what could happen. That's a lot of trust. I could come back to find my blog blue, and covered with chickens. Anything is possible.

So- anyone out there in blogger land willing to be a guest blogger. All I ask is that you commit to writing at least one day... if you want more, maybe we can work it out. I just REALLY want there to be SOMETHING for the weekdays when I'm gone.

So...caitlin, alison, james, david, hallie, scribbit, mike... anyone willing to write here???

3 comments:

Gridley said...

Hmm. I'd be happy to do a guest week (or more) if you could come up with some sort of theme or topic.

I don't think I could do a full month without abandoning my own blog, however.

David said...

You can set it up for "post by email" and then give the address to your guest posters. They just write their post as an email and it automatically goes up. Then later you can just delete the email access.

For that matter you could do your own entries that way while on the road too - you can even set it up to work with pictures from a phone...

But yes, I can take some assignments if you want.

Mike said...

sure, I could tap out an entry or two...no guarantees as to quality, though: you've read my stuff! :)
Just let me know!