Monday, August 27, 2007

Somebody SUE ME!

Sorry I missed Friday- I am such a bad blogger... and to think that this semester I have to keep a blog for classes too!

So- where am I... The weekend review:

I went home this weekend. I THOUGHT I was going to be going home to share the stories of all of my adventures... alas- my parents 30th anniversary.

Don't get me wrong- that's GREAT! I just sort of wanted to tell all my stories. Instead I got to dress up pretty and dance with my dad...that was fun too!

Friday: I worked 12 hours and when I finally got home to the OC I fell RIGHT ASLEEP... i couldn't even stay awake to eat my dad's shrimp dish.

Saturday: Lazy day- had lunch/b-fast at about 1pm. Then onto the nice dinner at Valentinas.

Sunday: Lazy day- good conversation with my parents, breakfast with my cousin, and then GREAT conversation with my wonderful friend Cathy... yeah!

Interesting tidbits today: my first GIRL POWER lunch. It rocked!
My first GRAD SCHOOL CLASS; it also rocked!

So- $100 for books lighter, I'm off to cheer on kickballers!

No comments: