Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy Labor Day! San Jose is actually a really cool town

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I went to go and visit my sister in San Jose this weekend. I also saw MATT G while I was up there, before flying out of the San Fran airport.

I was pleased that I went, but again reminded that my sister and I are totally separate people. We may have had the same parents, but our existences are totally separate. I was happy to have gone up there, but not overly pleased with what I found.

Now, don't get me wrong, they had a great apartment. I guess the disappointment is really that not everyone is born with the 'unpack and decorate quickly' urge. I was a little sad that they hadn't progressed any further in decoration.

I think that she is doing okay. Her classroom looked cute, and although I spent most of my time writing an ANNOYING paper, I felt good being able to see it and visit. It occurs to me right now that my sister has never even seen my office. Why doesn't she come help me out for a day huh...?

She seems at ease with his family. i have to admit that I was just a tad jealous of her asking his brother all these questions about her life and her friends. Where are the questions about my life and friends? A little sad.

This week is crazy. I wish that we had another Labor day on Thursday- because I need a break!


Print Page

No comments: