Friday, September 21, 2007

stomach issues, stupid employees and fasting days

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I try really hard to make sure that I'm a healthy person. On Wednesday night I went out of my way to leave campus and buy a healthy meal. I went down Fig. to PASTA ROMA! I've eaten here before, and I've always found their food to be great and taste fantastic. This particular experience, however, was less than wonderful.

Those of you who know me also know that I have a slight gas problem. Okay, stop laughing...it really is sort of slight. I try! I really do! On this Wednesday night however, the problem reached new proportions, keeping me up until 4AM with no sleep and an absolutely horrific stomach ache. I'm no stranger to pain, this was unbelievable.

For these last few days me and my stomach have been at war! Grrr! I will prevail!

While I was sick it seemed that everything that could go wrong at work, did. One of my new PSM's totally screwed the pooch and did a terrible job. I was so excited, and totally thought that he would make it work...no such luck.

But tomorrow is Yom Kippur, and tonight is the start of Shabbat! I'm extremely pleased to be celebrating this year. So excited to head home...except the whole sleeping with my sister bit....

Gmar Hatima Tova, and an Easy Fast tomorrow to all!


Print Page

No comments: