Saturday, September 15, 2007

A whole new bed- what a wonderful feeling.

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

In reality, it's not really a whole new bed, but the major decorative elements are new. I bought two new pillows (yes, future guests, I DO have an extra pillow for you!), some new sheets and a cute little pillow sham to make my bed really pretty.

I like shopping in Linens and Things...no LOVE it!

As for work- it was okay. I'm just about to give up and leave. I have a paper to write, and I have my cell phone if the world breaks... besides, I need to eat. My hands are doing that shaking thing again...

AuRevoir, and Shavoa Tov!


Print Page

1 comment:

Scribbit said...

I'm trying to convince my husband that we desperately need a new bed. I had having to live with the lumps!