Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Just about life

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

It's been an interesting week. I'm pleased to say that although a lot happened, I think it all went very well.

This weekend was my first dinner party. It was FANTASTIC! We had such a great time; everyone loved the food and the cupcakes, the table looked beautiful.

Monday was okay- mostly cleaning and class. I started working on my parents scrapbook.

Tuesday was work, then Eureka. I wasn't thrilled with the finale- to be perfectly honest.

And here we are on Wednesday. I have a date tonight, a show and Simchas torah (dancing) tomorrow, a play on Friday, Wicked! and soccer on Saturday, and then Sunday is hopefully a little relaxed.

I've decided to try and finish 20 scrapbook pages a week. Along with GRE study, classwork, and my job; we'll see how I do.


Print Page

No comments: