Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just be HAPPY you stupid idgit

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This week has been a crappy one. Not even necessarily because there is so much work going on, because there are SO MANY SHOWS this week, but because I'm just not happy.

I am rude, bitchy, snarky, and just plain hard to deal with. I'm not sure what it is about crossing Jefferson to get to campus that makes my day go from sparkly to shitty.

Can someone just give me a happy pill? And no, chocolate hasn't been working.

I had a dream where I came to Newman hall and all of my staff was dead. It was crazy.

One of my stage managers wrote me a letter of complaint about today- really, I deserved it.

I really want someone to come over and make me a birthday breakfast. I have eggs and oj...any takers?

I can't seem to figure out why a smile and me, just don't get along today.

Sorry for all of the randomness posts. I really don't know what's going on. I think it might just be birthday blues. Which suck, because honestly, who wants to be sad on their birthday?


Print Page

No comments: