Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Because the rest of the world seems to go by, but if I stand on my toes, maybe I can see the sun.

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Because it's not sunny, and it refuses to rain

Because I didn't want to write a post today

Because I don't really want to do my job anymore

Because I'm afraid that my parents will forget to call on Friday

Because Iran has decided that the US Army is terrorists

Because I hate nuts in brownies, cookies, sundaes, or really almost anything dessert

Because I ended up with no thoughts, only a subject

Because the USC Senate has aides

Because the every 15 minutes program didn't go everywhere

Because, Because, Because: So, I'm standing on my toes, to try to see the sun.


Print Page

4 comments:

will said...

of course, they only decided that because we were trying to declare that the iranian military is a terrorist organization...

btw:

i don't understand the bacon-salt at all.

i first saw the dancer spinning clockwise, but i can make it switch.

october 19th is quite a day

Gridley said...

What's the "every 15 minutes program"?

Raising Them Jewish said...

Bacon Salt- Amazing veggie thing to make everything taste like bacon. I don't eat bacon, but I'm excited to make others think that I am...

I agree! Yeah Oct. 19th!

As for Gridley: Every 15 minutes is a high school program promoting that every 15 minutes someone dies in a drunk-driving related accident. They bring a wrecked car and students 'die' in an accident. The drivers are arrested, etc. Then for the rest of the day, every 15 minutes, someone is pulled out of class and pronounced 'dead.' They go and tell the parents that their student died, and they film all of these occurances. At the end of the week, they show the movie, talk about the project. It's VERY moving: http://www.every15minutes.com/aboutus/index.html

Gridley said...

Oh yeah! Ross did something like that once while I was there. We got a couple dressed up in their prom clothes, then put them in a wrecked car. The rest of the school got to watch as we cut the car apart and simulated treating the "unconscious" girl while the cops "arrested" the guy.