Thursday, October 4, 2007

Not sure what to take from this

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

So, yesterday I asked everyone who reads my blog to post a comment... I asked a simple question and expected about 10 answers.

Off of the top of my head, these are the people I know read my blog at least occasionally

will
Caitlin
Mike
David B
David H
James
Mary-beth
Ade
Scribbit
Matt

That's at least 10 people I expected to comment yesterday- but I got nothing. Hmmm.... oh well, maybe next year.


Print Page

7 comments:

David said...

its the feeds, much less likely to comment when following through syndication.

also

just having a crappy week.

I apologize

will said...

i tried to leave a comment but firefox crashed...

Anonymous said...

Hey. You! I read, I'm commenting! ;) I just don't read anyone's blog every day.

Mike said...

Bruschetta. Better late than never.

Time for bed! Going to Maury Povich tomorrow to look at the lighting and see the circus.

Thanks for the b-day message!

Gridley said...

Hey! I commented!

Raising Them Jewish said...

Hey Anonymous... you're anonymous- so I don't know who you are....

Alison Peebles said...

I read! I'm just really lazy about responding. I also do the syndication.