Wednesday, November 14, 2007

when I think about rain, I think about singing- only I know I'm not so great

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Ellipses:

Is the local one strike affecting many of my friends....when do we think it's going to be over...I love how they did this strike at the same time as the Writers, and I can't forget that Local 1 used to be Pittsburgh...I really want to travel to New York, but for $500 can't we just meet in the middle?....Thanks for the bag update David, I really appreciate that...to many papers to write, is this grad school thing really a good idea?....I'm actually excited to see my sister in the wedding dress, less excited about time with the future in-laws....it's not that he went to a hockey game, it's that he presented it like dropping me was so easy....What should I bake to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holidays, I was thinking cupcakes and oreo-cookie pie?....I miss Andrew's homemade pie, his cranberry sauce- the whole thing. When are you having that event?....My fortune said that I would be reconnecting with people from the past- any more lurking out there?....I really do want to start a family, preferably earlier rather than later....I'm not sleeping well, my back hurts, and I have NO flexibility. Help please...GRE is on Tuesday, I think I'm going to freak out a little more before it comes....I've decided to study/research Conservatory education students and how they involve with the greater campus community- any thoughts?....I can't really figure out where I want my life to go. Thinkwell, Cirque, USC, Student Affairs- there are just so many options.

I want to get in bed and fall asleep.
I want to hear the alarm and be excited about getting up.
I want to be able to go shopping or do something productive before work.

Oh well- another day tomorrow.


Print Page

No comments: