Thursday, November 15, 2007

Twelve what?

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

1-
number of cups of coffee I've ever had
2- pairs of sunglasses I keep in my purse, never having bought a single pair
3- glasses of tea on an average day
4- number of emergency room visits in an average year.
5- children I would like to have running through my house eventually.
6- the size of the holder 12 sailboat I learned to sail with.
7- number of toes I've broken.
8- gifts I try to give to friends of mine.
9- number of GRE practice tests I've thought about.
10- plus 5: amount of time I spend in the shower on an average morning.
11- times I've been on crutches with 2 broken bones and 9 sprained ankles.
12- winter coats in my socal closet.

What about your twelve?





Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

OK, where did that come from?

And where on earth did you get 12 winter coats?