Thursday, December 6, 2007

Busy Busy Bee

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

An apology for not writing yesterday- I've been writing so many papers that I completely forgot to write here. So, here is my "these things annoy me" ellipses

People who drive on the freeway and pass someone else only to slow down and be really stupid....waiters who bring you the wrong food, then still press for a good tip....bloggers who never update- I would save so much time if I could just find out who's updated without going to each of their pages individually....parents, just in general....cloudy, depressing- but I'm not going to rain on you- days....the endless christmas carols on my radio stations.

Here is my "things that make me happy" ellipses:

The memories of my first date with Matt while wondering around the grocery store- I loved those shirley temples....the flirting with the cute mysterious man on the motocycle last night....waking up without the sound of the minuet in G this morning....the glow of the hanukkah candles in the dark when I went to bed last night....wrapping presents, even though I may not be so great at it- I try....getting voice messages- I got quite a few yesterday....the hanukkah menorah in Ralphs, that made the christmas tunes bareable.

How about you? What are a few things that have annoyed you versus things that make you happy lately?

Print Page

1 comment:

David said...

That - having to check - is exactly why I switched to a feed reader. If someone updates it shows up, if they don't it doesn't. No checking.