Sunday, December 9, 2007

It was nice...even better than I thought it could be.

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Yesterday was a nice day. It was nice to end it sitting on the couch with you, some sexual tension in the air, but mostly just nice conversation and a good connection. I was a little shocked by the contentedness I felt with the whole experience, and the warmth I got by watching you squirm just a little bit.

The dreidle, the gingerbread men, the look in your eyes... I saw a bit of pain, and I can only hope that I didn't cause it. You worry a lot about how I'm doing, but what about you...you needed the comfort of a friend, the comfort of holding another human being.

This morning I knew that it was better you left- I regretted not telling you to leave anyways, since I'm pretty positive that had you turn around it only would have ruined what was a nice night.

You said maybe in another month- we'll see if it's even a thought by that point...

Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

It is really odd reading this kind of entry - it almost feels like I'm reading your email instead of your blog.