Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tired, again....

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Today was a long day. It started with an interview at the Academy of Country Music, and is ending now with me finally checking my e-mail since 11am. I have been literally running around all day- and I just can't keep all the details straight in my head.

I used to be so good at having all the thoughts I needed in my head- all at once, organized and neatly stacked away....what happened?

I'm tired.
I'm going to dye my hair red again on Thursday.
I want a massage.
I want to know what, exactly, is happening with my job and my department.
I need a glass of wine, or three.
I need a nice hot shower.

Happy Hanukkah! It's the 8th night!

Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

You still owe us photos with your new hair color!

Sorry today was rough.