Sunday, December 16, 2007

A long, but succccessful Superbowl, and a less than successful party....

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

So the superbowl of Thornton went well...actually it went very well. It was the most successful event yet, and, most importantly it was the first time in 6 years that the clean-up of the event was over before midnight.

I was exhausted, and so utterly overwhelmed by the whole experience. At the end of the day, it went off almost without a hitch.

Then, I went to the Korean spa. Truly one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I got a total scrub down, I didn't know that you could take off that much dead skin. Then I got in my car to head down to matt's party.

It was a good party. A little odd, and honestly there were A LOT of awkward moments I could have done without. I left upset, but I think I've finally understood that it's not going to happen.

I guess that watching the man I love pour his attention onto another woman will do that to you...

But seriously- if one more person tells me that he loves me, someone might die.


Print Page

No comments: