Monday, January 7, 2008

My meeting went well. let's hope its the start of something beautiful

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I had a meeting at work today. It went BRILLIANTLY. They liked my ideas, I didn't cry, and I got across all of the things that I needed to say. Wow- amazing.

Additionally I stroked some ego and hopefully laid a path for happiness in the future. Happiness and the theory in the hearts and minds of everyone that I intend to keep my job here forever (HAHAHA).

I had an actual conversation with that long lost friend. I have to say that it was better than I thought it would be. Not less awkward, but better than I anticipated. I say this like I anticipated it being poor, which I didn't. I just didn't expect it to be good. I guess we'll just have to see if the rest of the promised information turns up.

I am excited about my fun planned for tonight.

I'm anxious to see how Molly held up being alone all day. I hope she didn't die or destroy anything. She is getting to be a much better girl- I can only hope that once I move her litter box and she can sleep anywhere she wants that my sleeping will get better.

I went to the gym this morning. A really great time. I did a class, which I was a little late to, and then I got dressed. I'm honestly impressed by my own ability to need so much CRAP to get dressed at the gym. Woohoo!

I am happiness. Really- I am.


Print Page

No comments: