Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Odd thoughts for Hump day

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Where did the word/ideas for Hump day come from? I have a theory, that it's from a camel's hump, which is the middle of his body hence the middle of the week...

Why do we fear dirtiness? I guarantee you that the pot I cleaned with my handmade organic soap is clean enough for you to burn your beans in. It doesn't all have to go in the dishwasher...

Do people really have to yell? what do you think you're achieving by yelling at someone? I realize that I am just as guilty of this one, but still.... grrr...

Vietnam has 6 UNESCO world heritage sites. Cambodia has one. So I've designed my trip to Cambodia and Vietnam to see them all. Is this a stupid way to plan a trip? I thought I would have 3 weeks... but with only 5 days of vacation from the new company...I don't know if I can afford that much unpaid time off.

I made the greatest dinner last night. Potatoes, chicken and Marsala sauce. I used the crimini mushrooms I got from the Organic food delivery people. So good... I just wish I was better at making things up on the fly... are you good at that?

Okay- I think that's enough rambling now...


Print Page

No comments: