Monday, February 11, 2008

Challening times

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I really don't know what to do with myself. I keep finding myself down a road that I can tell won't lead to happiness. So why do we travel down roads we've already seen?

Valentine's day is coming up, and I'm quite excited to be baking cupcakes and trying to make people's day good. I think that there will be a LOT of people bringing things in. The current plan is strawberry from scratch, confetti cake, and chocolate with confetti frosting. YUM!

It's been interesting to try to manage my life in terms of after work. Having these regular hours I suddenly feel like I work a lot more, which may or may not be a true reality.

Well, I guess I should be saying- back to work with me. I hope that whatever your plans are this week, they treat you well....


Print Page

2 comments:

Gridley said...

I think you mean "Challenging times". ;-)

Are you also bringing in cupcakes on the 13th so your co-workers who are single can celebrate anti-valentine's day?

D Holcomb said...

"We travel down roads we've already seen," because of something called Repetition Compultion. Everyone does it to a certain extent. We try over and over to get things right. Try not to sweat it too much. It's just life. Acknowledging that you are repeating something over and over, is one of the first steps to stopping it.

Thus endeth today's psycho-babble lesson from David.

I hope your Valentines day was a good one. :)