Thursday, February 7, 2008

I like the word DONE

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

It's very interesting and entertaining to be at a job that is SO different than my last one. Again, I find myself running around, highly reminiscent of my CMU days. In fact I think someone told me yesterday when I complained about how much I'm working 'you lived through CMU, it can't be as bad as that'. And it's not. It's really not.

I have rediscovered my love of the word done. It's a simple word, but it's the same thing as when Boevers used to put 'make To-Do list' on the top of his To-Do list. It's a check-mark, it's a red line through something. It's a jolt of happiness and accomplishment that EVERYONE needs throughout the day.

Yeah!

On a seperate note my love and prayers go out to a friend who just lost her father.


Print Page

No comments: