Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ellipses....

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I'm a little annoyed that he said no, but I'll be alright....I kicked Molly out of my bedroom last night, she's started to nibble and bite to much....I wonder if the death of that Dungeons and Dragons guy will really mean anything to the world....Hillary Clinton won, the race should get back to exciting....Does a conversion by a conservative rabbi count in Israel?....Kickball really is a great sport, I just need to get on base more often....is claiming that you inspired a shot the same thing as claiming you took it?....Is House still good?.....When is Grey's Anatomy going to start up again, I'm not sure I remember the storylines....How many of my 'friends' do I really want to work here? I keep passing along resumes....Is the Lottery worth it?....


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Grey's next new episode is scheduled for April 24th.

If you're talking about a state lottery, I'm of the opinion that they're a tax on people who are bad at math. That said, if you enjoy the thrill and have the money to spend I see no harm in it.