Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's been a long, been a long, been a long time....

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

Things worth updating:

I still like the job. I'm starting to feel a little sad that the people at the old job have moved on so diligently, but what are we going to do....
Soccer is going great. I not only scored a goal this weekend, but I made an amazing save as the keeper too!
Kickball is still as fun as ever, but we're not playing to fantastically....23-0 last game. No, not us.
Relationships are just as contentious as usual, with a few wonderful highlights thrown-in for happiness.

Debates I'm having...
Does discussing politics have to devolve into a bad debate? Is a discussion not possible? Are we, as politically correct people, too polite to actually allow a discussion to happen. Do we have to decide that these conversations "religion and politics" are really to contentious to discuss? I'm frustrated. No, I don't know as much as I should, but yes, I do actually enjoy having the conversations...

On other notes, don't go see Fool's Gold, There will be Blood, or Definitely, Maybe. If you already have, I'm sorry my warning didn't come soon enough. If you liked them, then I don't think I understand you. If you worked on them, I guess I'm really glad that you had a job and I'm sure that whatever part it was that YOU were a part of, was great.

I have a lot of thoughts, but I will leave you with only one:

"It's cookie time, it's cookie time, it's cookie time"


Print Page

1 comment:

will said...

i would be happy to discuss politics or religion with you whenever you like.

i'm not sure i follow the connection between political correctness and discussions devolving into bad debates...?