Thursday, April 3, 2008

Still difficult...

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I'm trying hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The truth, that I'm not sure that I'm even in a tunnel, is even harder to see.

I'm working so hard, I'm trying so hard, I'm drowning.

I don't understand how many people can't be bothered to work out their own problems with the people they have problems with.

I love my job, and in all honestly, I love my life. I just want people to be able to understand that I'm doing my best, I don't mean any ill-will, and that I'm still learning.

On more personal notes, last night ended up being exactly what I needed! Everything I needed, and more than I could have even expected...


Print Page

1 comment:

Gridley said...

Sometimes it isn't a question of not bothering to work out the problem, but more of not knowing how to work it out, or if the other person wants to.

Glad that you had a good night, at least; what did you do?