Monday, March 31, 2008

Hahaha, getting better my ass

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

I'm sick. I'm not just a little sick, I'm actually A LOT sick. I seem to have no recollection of a 'getting better' post. But now, the irony sinks in.

The wedding this weekend was brilliant. I LOVE Cami and Jeffy, and now that they are eternally wed, I love them even more. It was great to see everyone, and I even cried a little bit.

I would be lying if I said there weren't some sad or annoying moments. I'm past the point in my life where I want to sit and recollect what happened in college. Get over it. At the same time, I would love to say that I am DEFINITELY beyond the other extreme of assinie conversation..what are you doing? where do you live...etc.

I tolerated people I don't like. I'm not going to go into to much specifics, but I did well. No crazy moments.

Looking at pictures, I'm pleased, but I think I could definitely stand to cast a slightly smaller shadow. Sometimes I feel a bit 'thick'.

If I haven't been obsessed with weddings, I am now. It was gorgeous, and I cried, and I want to get married.

Here are some of my thoughts from the wedding:
1. Practice your dances in your dress, if you're going to practice at all. Jeffy and Cami had obviously attempted to practice their first dance. It was so cute. However, I will just say it, their last dance of the night was probably more beautiful...just because of their connection and happiness, and alone-ness on the floor. Cami and her Dad apparently practiced a waltz, but nerves got the better of them.

2. Go for the lighting additions. Scott and Jeffy did some brilliant lighting design. I realize that yes, they are lighting designers, but it certainly added some brilliance

3. Pick a best man and a maid of honor. I realize that there is quite a desire to be impartial to your friends, but I think that everything gets simplier if you just make a decision. But, that's just my thoughts...

4. Chocolate covered strawberries! YUMMY!

5. Don't forget the pen for the guest book... we found one eventually.

6. JUST GET UP AND DANCE... they moved the head table off the dance floor, brilliant thinking.

Pictures to follow...

Print Page

No comments: