Thursday, May 22, 2008

A whole month! So sorry

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This is not usually like me, but I guess something changes when the world gets rocked the way mine did.

Iäm in Sweden (as you can tell from the occassional bad spelling and random letters), about to complete my trip with my parents. Overall, itäs been a great time. Some frustrations, some fantastic moments. A lot of learning and having a great time.

Iäll be home on Monday, and promise that I will try to post a few pictures and write more about the trip.

Iäm anxious to get home, but not excited to start the process of figureing out what my next move in life is. There are so many questions yet to answer- I just know that I want to make the right choice for the next phase of my life.

Iäve gotten to the point where Somewhere Over the Rainbow doesnät make me cry, and where I can talk about the job without being upset. I still think they made the wrong decision, but I have really accepted it.

Iäll say this about a cruise with retired people, being the only young one made me quite popular. I got told time and again that I would be very successful in life, and that I have a great talent for being open, and friendly and fun. I was discussing with many people my situation...a good time.

Someone is waiting, until Monday- Tack!



Print Page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has come to be my belief that there are no "right" decisions in where your life can go. Only the decisions you make and the different possible places that decision could take you. "Right" and "Good" are relative, erroneous points in the distance. I wouldn't be able to tell you the best possible direction for you to move in, no one really could. However, I can tell you that I always choose the path that creates waves, is the hardest, and will affect my life the most. I take comfort in the fact that no matter where I go, I'll end up exactly where I'm supposed to be. Whatever you end up doing, wherever you go, you’ll be fine.

Gridley said...

Between Amy and just having watched the Babylon 5 episode "Comes the Inquisitor" I'm sure any meaningful comment I could make would start sounding very deeply philisophical, and I don't think that's the right thing to say right now.

So I'll keep it simple. Call me when you get back? I've missed you a lot.