Sunday, June 22, 2008

Vietnam musings

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

What do they really think of Americans? I can't help but wonder why they listen to Johnny cash, after we destroyed their country.

Oreos in HaLong bay...wow...

They seem to be very friendly, I wish I spoke better. I talkled about the economy. Lambs, and boyfriends...

It's so hot I can't even stop sweating for even a second..yuck.

O promise to post some pictures soon...

All in all, I am really glad I came. It is a buit hard to be surrounded by travelors, when I am, in reality, a tourist. I am trying hard to understand their ways, but I don't think that traveling for 8 months would suit me well. Now is a time I could really try that... my lease is up in July... any one want to pack my crap? It's so hard to decide where to go. There are so many options, and I don't want to miss it...



Print Page

1 comment:

will said...

thanks for the email and postings. it all sounds very exciting. do you have a flickr account or something similar?