Thursday, July 10, 2008

Home, trying to adjust

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This has been one of the hardest adjustments I've ever had. My body clock just can't seem to settle itself... i haven't slept through the night since I've been home. (except the one time I slept the entire day...)

I have my first job interview Tuesday. With SCR... I'm really excited. If anyone has heard of a job that I might be good at, please pass it along.

The trip was fabulous. I had a truly amazing time. I learned a lot about myself, being in a crazy undeveloped nation. I learned about how I interact with others, which went surprisingly well... I learned more about food and culture and how Americans are perceived, also what happened in Vietnam, from the Vietnamese perspective.

I had an amazing adventure, it felt like a really long time. I loved Cambodia, the people are so friendly. Even though I know they are poorer than Vietnam, they all seem so much more friendly and personable.

I learned that I can handle it. Being in a foreign country, and that I can really have a good time.

Print Page

1 comment:

will said...

i'm interested in your implied correlation between wealth and friendliness