Thursday, October 30, 2008

What a long week...

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

This week was my first tech week here at UCI. I loved it. Even though there was a lot of stress to be working through weekend time, and into the evenings for three straight days, it was really impressive to see the show. I'm very impressed with the dedication and hard work of everyone who is involved with this performance. It was a great introduction to UCI shows.

However, the reality of it all is that I'm tired. That I had a 6 day week of working, and that it is fairly exhausting to have so much work.

I did get to go to the Ducks Hockey game last night. It ROCKED! We beat the Redwings in 5 minute sudden death overtime. There was a moment when we thought they were going to call back our winning goal (they had already called one back that night) and I almost stopped breathing watching the referee on the headset. You may wonder why I was so consumed, because we all know I don't watch the games on days I'm not actually at the game, but I REALLY wanted us to win. And we did!

Hmm.. what else. I baked pumpkin cupcakes last night, which was quite exciting. They turned out very well and I'm excited to ice them tonight and serve them tomorrow.

Which also reminds me Internet- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Print Page

No comments: