Thursday, November 5, 2009

UCLA and the Wedding

One would hope that I add something to the world- be it good, bad, or indifferent- Me

The title is my life... UCLA and the Wedding. Those are the two things that I'm doing in total... basically trying to schedule one around the other, doing my best in both areas while they both sort of kick my ass.

UCLA is great. So far, I'm really enjoying working there. It's complicated though, because it's a new job and I'm nervous about doing things wrong and not being responsible for the things I need to do. It's a different system then I'm used to. You would think that all of the UC's are the same, but they really are very different.

The Wedding. I don't think my father realizes how much he makes me cry sometimes. It's just sad that I get so upset, but I don't know what to do. He yells at me and my ideas, and it just breaks my heart.

I've arranged meetings with practically everyone, three photographers, two caterers, one florist. I'm working hard to try to make all of these arrangements.

Living with Matt has been wonderful. It's so nice to have someone at home, someone who loves me. Most of the complications are being sorted out, and my favorite moment of the day is in the AM, when he pulls me close and tells me he loves me. waking up at least 20 minutes before he needs to just so I can know his love. That's amazing.

The house is a bit of a wreck, but the kitchen is pretty solidly clean, and that's nice.


Print Page

No comments: