Monday, December 25, 2006

what am I doing

It's been over a month. I would love to be able to say that I'm over him, that I've moved on and that I don't think about him. It's a lie. To be honest, I might actually think about him more now that I'm not dating him. Probably not wholly true, but certainly partly.

Journals are interesting...I'm not sure how good it is to be writing all of these things...to read then later, to not know what to think or feel. To read later about all the moments. There are so few..."I'm Happy" moments in my journal. Honestly it's shocking. I wish I could be better at that sort of "telling the story" journaling.

I wonder how he feels about the month. Has he even had time to consider what he's lost, or for that matter what he's gained? It's such an odd time to try to consider what has happened to us...it's not a typical month...he's out of school, I'm not working.

Does it matter?? I'm 22...I'll find someone, eventually...I really do believe that. So, what does it matter...can't I just live life. Date people, enjoy myself. Regardless, I still wish I could spend my Saturday night in his arms.

No comments: