Friday, January 12, 2007

Boys to Children

I realize, in reading my own post, that much of my life (dare I say DRASTICALLY more than 75%) is about boys. How sad is that...

I have found myself feeling, once again, more appealing, desireable, and possibly into someone new. That's a new development.

When I get older, when I get married, I think that the most logical thing to be 75% of my life will be children. I had a particualarly random dream: I had twelve children in one day- only they all came out of me at different ages. 21, 17, 15, 11, 7 year old twins, 5, and a new born. It occurs to me that these ages are all fairly important turning points:
21: drinking/college
17: end of high-school
15: start of high-school
11: end of grammer school/middle school/realize boys exsist
7: independence!
5: personality starts to develop; start REAL school

Am I crazy to read to much into this weird dream. I also recently had a dream where I was a cow with shoes made of cereal boxes (they were the "in" thing, I swear!).

3 comments:

Gridley said...

How old were the other four children? Or were their ages not in the dream?

Raising Them Jewish said...

Good question...maybe I didn't actually have twelve- because those are all that I remember.

On a different note, I have determined that 5 kids is how many I want- ultimately.

Gridley said...

Five is an unusual number - for what reason do you want five? I know plenty of people who want two, or four (two boys and two girls)...