Friday, January 19, 2007

Sickness

I'm sick...I hate being sick. It's all Matt's fault, he was sick and I went over there.

It occured to me last night, sitting in my shower that Matt will never do those things I want him to. He will never be the man who brings me chocolate when I'm PMSing...the man who comes over with soup (or even offers to bring it). He will never be that, and if that's what I want; he won't be that.

I'm so used to a guy who will do almost anything for me. Let's look at my history: A man who got me new brownie mix when I knocked mine on the floor and randomly dropped off notes of love to my desk; another who told me falling snow was sand, who drove out of his way to take me places. I'm used to men who go out of their way to do things for me, to make me feel special, to make my life better/easier.

So sick, so unhappy, and NO ONE who has ever volunteered or offered to bring by some soup.

1 comment:

Gridley said...

I'd have brought you soup, but it would have been very cold by the time I got there. :-(