Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happiness

Yesterday a cute waiter I met facebooked me. When I tell everyone this story, I pretend like he just remembered my name because of looking at my ID. Not exactly true, but it makes a better story. Actually I am a forward girl and left him my business card. He was nice, and cute, and I wanted to go out with him.

Gary has e-mailed me a few more times, and invited me out to do things...Woot! He's not overly cute, but he is a very nice guy. I like him, so, we'll see where it goes.

Matt called me not only on Tuesday, but last night as well. I finally made the decision to go down to the beach and hang out with him over this weekend.

I bought my plane ticket to UTAH! oh what fun it will be.

Hmm...work is going okay- shockingly I wish that I was alone more often. All I could do last semester was complain about how lonely I was, now I just want to be alone.

I started taking a class. I'm not overly excited, in fact I think it may have been a very stupid idea. I don't think that I'm really ready for a class right now, and I have to give up one of my two days off. I'm not is school for a reason; I don't want to learn in a class, i want to learn on the job.

That's it for my rants and raves today. Off to finish watching Ugly Betty- to the GYM with me!

No comments: