Monday, January 8, 2007

Catch 22

I have discovered a problem. He thinks I react badly when he tells me bad news. As such, he dosen't like to tell me bad news and delays telling. When he delays telling me he often tells me in an inappropriate manner, thereby upsetting me and proving his point that I don't take his bad news well. It's a STUPID CATCH 22.

I'm sick of it. I want to go back in time and just have my friend back.

I went out on a true 'first date' with Gary. It was nice, he opened all my doors, paid for everything, it was a generally nice evening. It was awkward though, because I didn't know what to do at the end of it..kiss him, invite him in....what!?!?

Of course, on my way up the stairs I just wished that it had been with Matthew...I was proud that I didn't spend to much time thinking about him while we were at Universal...only a little bit. Nevertheless, I'm sure the more dates I go on the less I will continue to think about Matthew.

THANK G-D!

No comments: